2009-02-17

028

I CRY OUT IN THE WILDERNESS TO YOU OH LORD! / I wonder how it could possibly have been so easy / torturous nights inside of beads of time's consistent going / stretched to the razors rack until the fated shred / redistributed through a taught thread from here to infinity / ease of limitless opening into truth's naked flowering pods / existence merely existing / existing as all existence complete! / "I am a feather on the breath of God!" she said / "I am the breath of God, as experienced through the movement of merely a feather." said I / please let this be ok, I would retract all will to ride this sacred wind / is intuition intention from beyond the known self? / is beyond the known self truer than this facade of awareness? / I SCREAM AT THE SKY / I CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE / please see me to the other side

No comments:

Post a Comment