2009-02-17

033

my son, you have such a profound message to share, the cliff metaphor and the use of the term "psychotic" are like heavy metal music blaring when trying to hear the poetry of a pin dropping through a mesh of crystal, I will courageously defend the integrity of the three tiered phrase that you unleashed upon the world wide web of humanity. "EMBRACE THE HARDSHIPS / SEEK KINSHIPS / REACH" -It is like an atomic bomb to the millions of voices in my mind. Those words embrace the infinity of life beyond art school. They are the unspoken backbone of every individual mind that changed the consciousness of humanity, the holy grail of the evolution of the collective human psyche. I want to engrave them in the lens of my mind. When I forget these words, I have begun the process of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment