2009-02-23

036

so confused / so distraught / what is any of it worth / am I important to anything / where can I go / what will I do / will I find anything if I go to the other side / is there a place where I can relax knowing it all is as it should have always been / am I worthy of any fortune that stumbles upon me / crushes me beneath a smothering cloud / is the ghost behind my thoughts going to forget myself / if there is no me, where would I be / wait / hold on / don't / hey, that's not funny / no! stop it, seriously dude! / I've come back / I could not leave me behind / send me to dust / I belong to all of you / I belong to this SACRED BLOGGE! / (that some kinda middle-ages blog, like carved on a tree or somethin) / GOD made my hands exactly THIS way / GOD made my Gateway fit them so perfectly / this bloggy blog is the bloggiest blog I every blogged about / that last sentence made me gurble up a little vomit chunks onto the back of my hands / sparking inside my keyboar

2 comments:

  1. words of wisdom..Sometimes when I feel that the universe is trying to make a sandwich out of me I like to show it who's boss...Take a old suit case fill it with olive oil, penny's, whiskey, and a picture of Klaus Kinski. Throw a handful of bumble bees in there too...shake it around a good while. when the storm is a approaching open the suit case...that sure enough will case the lightning away and drive home the demons.

    ReplyDelete