2009-04-29

061

i gots ta give it up, i gots ta let it all drip away, i wonna foget about dis wonky shell i cruise in, i need some eternal food implants, i need a pit crew to bathe me and feed me and take my vitals, i need somebody to put my brain in a magic jar so i can link up to some surgical ninja puppet to do all my biddings optimized to my whim, i need to clone my brain every fleeting moment so each brain can spend it's lifetime deconstructing the corresponding fleeting moment that gave it birth, i need some fancy super computer program to filter through life's infinity to show me surprise correlations and seek probable evidence of scrambled omniscience, so much life data is incinerated into oblivion yielding each tiny crystal of knowledge that binds to the macro system of wisdom, each confounds like a virus, poison fractalizing up to the core, leaving a wild eyed newborn consciousness every time each new now dies

No comments:

Post a Comment