2009-07-04

077

The ground is covered with leaves but I only saw four fall. / Push the buttons : release the bombs. Peel the flesh from the earth : start anew. / I am a fetus in my skull but the mouth of this womb is sewn shut. / The landlord of a vacant heart is willing to lower the rates. / I am a starving child opening a happy-meal box but only finding a toy. / It's like an angrily compassionate crowd at the edge of the dessert whipping full bottled waters at a dehydrated man. / Answer me NOW or I will close my eyes and cover my ears! / The wind blows hate into love. / Arbitrary words fill the silence just as well as intelligent inspired brilliance. / A good buzz always ends with a bunch of zzzzzzzzs.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. WOW "PSYCHOTICARTISTS"!!! As an undisclosed quantity of "ARTISTS", you are about as PROLIFIC as my AsHl during a violent bout of diarrhea!! ...and now for my qualitative analysis.. (two muffled yet distinct sonic iterations betrayed the silencer on the barrel of steel peering through the curtains wound.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lame fragmental high school dope poetry!

    ReplyDelete