2008-09-30

016

a blog is like a majikal faerie / every time a follower subscribes, she gains strength / every day that passes without readers poisons her spirit / she is lying, dying, breathing her last breaths / she is crying, without strength enough for flying / ready to slip away into oblivion
if you read this note, and want to see the ferry float / please clap clap clap by responding to this post / this post is a stake held above her heart and the mallet is falling / clap clap clap, subscribe and post, so she can live againe / the majikal faerie, this suffering blogge

1 comment:

  1. I plea for my life and you hand me a kitten with an oversized human penis?! You think I want that curled up in my lap! I need maejikal faeiries doin pole dances on my stage, fap fap fap

    ReplyDelete