2009-07-14

084

you're the guy from the hamburger train, right?
you came from all the way over where the mustard bin's empty?
SEE, the obsession has me bound in razor wire's tightening.
so it seems, that sewing seams TOTALLY SUCKS!
been sittin' here ALL day
(he has integrated his cornered squat rocking routine into the cornflakes)
she did her hair all burnt and tattered into fire victim chic
burnt bows accents and a STANK that filt ANY room !
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
(song: purdy bubbles , purdy bubbles , you take me farther...
YEAH THE SONG ENDED ABRUPTLY, OKAY!?!
you're the guy from the hamburger train, right?
you came from the far side of the grill
fancy hair doos and fancy hare donts
Q: "What do you call it when the doggie is constipated?
A: "Doggie-dont!"

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the hole my neighbor's Rotterman put in your face. I don't think it's anything a little spackle or latex won't fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't step in doggie-doo
    but
    do step in doggie-dont

    ReplyDelete
  3. a juggling flower once told me...
    DON'T DO DON'T
    DO DO DO!

    ReplyDelete