2009-07-21

085

at every turn I choose, why do we capitalize "I"s, no seriously? why not ME? Did you ever see that video of Buzz Aldrin REFUSING to "swear to god" that he had actually been to the moon? HE REFUSED. He went through extreme efforts to get away from the "conspiracy theory paparazzi" without uttering the simple words "yes" or "of course" or "you morons, didn't you see it LIVE on TV?" I am 'THE' NASA videographer (I am old as f'k) and it was I who took the FIRST STEP on the moon! I touched it FIRST! WHO do do think was holding THE CAMERA for the TV spot? The audio "This is one small step..." was a pre-recorded voice over! Do you think those dumb-ass-tronauts could make up such a genius phrase ON THE SPOT?!? I wrote dat sht! On da blacktop, breakdancin' wit' hop-scotch chalk in mah (*)

1 comment:

  1. I find your "ghetto slang" offensive, and your concepts disjointed, nonsensical, and bizarre. You should not disrespect the sacred space program because some day it will save all of our lives! When I'm at the gates of the spaceship, I'm showing Astronaut Peter a printout of your blog posting! (or maybe I could afford an ipod by then, so I'll just show him online)

    ReplyDelete