2010-04-05

PSA_141

DIRECTIONS FOR MY FUNERAL:
1) when at the threshold of death, keep me alive long enough to get me to a foundry
2) cover my body in plaster, let it harden, let me die within
3) place my plastered carcass into a coffin, fill the coffin with plaster, let it harden
4) place the coffin into the kiln, burn away all that will burn
5) fill the empty cavity within the plaster coffin shape with clear resin, let it harden
6) chisel all the plaster off of the ash and bone speckled crystal figure, polish the surface
7) lie the figure onto an altar with a glass top, lit from within by aerial search lights
8) adjust the overhead-projector lens to project and focus my constellated remains onto the night sky
9) base all future human activities on the relationship of my projection to the cosmos beyond

1 comment:

  1. but how do you feel about the carbon foot-print of the massive electrical appetite of those lights?

    ReplyDelete