2009-03-02

042

Dearest reader, Assuming that you have just finished reading the previous blog postings, I am forced by sound reasoning to assume that you may believe me to be insane. I assure you that I have never received such a diagnosis from an educated and experienced professional. With this correspondence I hope to relieve you of your troublesome allegations. I am not insane, I am merely an artist who permits insanity. I have chosen to play the roles of both the psychotic and the analyst. A self greater than I presides over these proceedings.

5 comments:

  1. this silly fellow believes himself to be the sole author of the entire contents of this blog, but I assure you that this is merely a farce, his claim alone is enough to condemn him to the very diagnosis he denies, note that psychoticartists is intentionally represented as a plural entity, further expressing this plurality with the repeated use of the word "we" in the motto, culminating in the motto's final phrase "We are many." The truth is obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooaaaa weird internal dialog.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "INTERNAL!?!" DON'T BELIEVE THIS "Sarah Leitten" (if that IS her REAL name?) SHE KNOWS NOT HOW MANY HANDS CARESS THESE KEYS. PSYCHOTICARTISTS IS INFINITE!!!!! TALLY HO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey now watch it! I am the real Sarah Leitten get it right or pay the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sarah Leitten", I must apologize for these unstable thugs. See, this blog is their only connection to the world beyond their padded cells. Their indiscretion is merely unbridled excitement that a voice from beyond graces them in the darkness.

    ReplyDelete